Before you set sail, make sure you have these essentials on board:
- Cooler box filled to the brim with your favorite snacks and drinks - because you can't cruise on an empty stomach!
- Don't forget your cell phone - not just to stay connected with the rest of the world, but to keep track of time too!
- Credit card and some cash - just in case you need to make a pit stop at a nearby port or dock.
- Photo ID - we want to make sure it's you steering the ship.
- Planning to fish? Make sure you have a Florida Salt Water fishing license before casting your line.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and towels - the sun can be scorching out on the water!
- Last but not least, bring a waterproof camera to capture all those unforgettable moments at sea.
With these essentials in hand, you'll be ready to set sail for a day filled with fun and adventure on the high seas!